I can train your project managers and vice presidents alike poise and elocution, media presence, and general presentation skills. Executives will deliver their message with confidence and effectiveness. I can also write the speech itself.
- Creativity - how to see the extraordinary each day (and live to tell the tale)
- Public speaking - learn to keep the attention of your audience (need help writing that speech?)
- Literature/reading - understand what the author is saying
- Poetry - find the poet in you by reading the classics, then working to emulate them
- Chess for children - first grade and up (the basics from board set-up to primary openings and end games)
I have years of experience teaching adult inmates in the McLean County Law and Justice Center, roughly a hundred elementary and high school students tutoring, and all ages of students as a substitute teacher. I have taught everything from storytelling to chess to Robert Frost.